Frequently asked questions
- What are the benefits of ActiWay?
ActiWay is an easier way to use and administer the wellness grant. Forget about reporting receipts, expense reports, cheques, or difficult booking codes. Using our search engine you will easily find what you are looking for among 8 000 suppliers in 700 cities. And all you need to use your allowance is your ID. You can also benefit from discounts that our wellness suppliers offer.
- Which activities can I choose?
Nowadays, it is not just physical exercise that counts as wellness. You can also use it for stress management, quitting smoking, massage therapy, weight loss and much more.
Using ActiWay, health and well-being can come in many different forms:
Group training (gymnastics, aerobics etc.), spinning, weight-lifting, team sports (floorball, soccer, handball, volleyball etc.), racket sports (tennis, badminton, squash, table tennis etc.), swimming, water gymnastics, exercise dance (bug, folk dance, square dance, jazz dance etc.), bowling etc.
Massage therapy, yoga, Tai-Chi, QiGong, weight-loss, diet consulting, quitting smoking, stress management, zone therapy etc. Individual employers might have policies that don’t allow the same things as the Swedish Tax Agency.
- What is a wellness allowance?
A wellness allowance is a way for employers to subsidize their employee’s wellness activities. The allowance is tax free for the employee and deductible for the employer.
Read more about tax free wellness on the Swedish Tax Agency’s website
- How do I use ActiWay?
1. Your wellness grant is uploaded to your employers’ portal at actiway.se. At the website you get your own account with purchase history, offers from our wellness partners, and many more smart features.
2. You find an activity from among one of 8 000 wellness partners using the mobile friendly search engine.
3. When checking out, you simply show your ID. The balance is automatically regulated and is visible in the portal interface for all concerned parties.